Wednesday, September 21, 2011

10 months!

Riley Bear is 10 months old today!
He has a cold. He woke up all stuffy and he had a hard time eating. We had a really hard time getting him to sleep for his first nap, he'd fall asleep over our shoulder  but he couldn't breathe when we'd lay him down and he'd wake up crying. I finally got him to sleep and propped his head up on a pillow for his nap and he was able to sleep almost 2 hours.
He's been doing better since then. I have the humidifier on and I've been rubbing baby vapor rub onto his chest, and he seems to breathe better, but his nose is really runny. Better than too stuffy.
We're getting ready for his first birthday! We'll be having two parties. I'm getting together with Cindy, Daniell and Hillary tomorrow to make invitations.

Riley has been getting up at least once a night, sometimes twice. If he stays up until 1 or 2 am he normally sleeps until 9 or 10, but if he goes to bed sooner he gets up after being asleep only an hour or two. I'm not sure how to fix the problem. I want him, and us, to get a full night's sleep. Sometimes when he gets up he's up for an hour or two. Maybe we just have a night owl who needs to stay up until 1am.
Hopefully I'll get some more pictures taken soon. Our rechargeable batteries haven't been charging, so the camera is out of commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment