Thursday, August 25, 2011

9 months!

Riley is 9 months old!!!

It's been a while since I've posted because this is my second blogger account, I have one for my jewelry business as well, and I have a hard time going back and forth between the two. I've been working on my jewelry page a lot, trying to boost some sales.

The day before yesterday, Riley pulled himself up to standing all by himself. He was trying to get over my jewelry supplies carrying case, which stands a bit over a foot tall. He grabed it and tried to climb, and ended up standing. He didn't even fall, I ended up going over to get him because I didn't want him falling into the entertainment center's glass doors.

He had blueberries for the first time the other day. I put them in the mesh feeder. I took a couple pictures of his blueberry stained face, but I haven't looked at them to see if they turned out. We think there's a problem with the shutter speed on our camera, and almost all of our pictures are coming out fuzzy.

Maybe next time I'll post some of the pictures I keep promising I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment