Friday, June 17, 2011

So Riley has 3 teeth that have broken through the skin, and we can see a fourth that will be making an appearance any day now. Apparently he wants to get all of his teeth out of the way at the same time.

He's been taking teething really well. He gets cranky from time to time, but nothing really terrible. His naps are a lot longer lately, I'm assuming it's because he's sleeping through it.

He's eating a good variety of baby food now. Rice cereal, carrots, squash, green beans, applesauce, pears, apple/blueberry. He doesn't like peas, but I think I can sneak them in with something else. I've been mixing his veggies when there's only half jars left in the fridge. We picked up some baby yogurt that I'm going to give him in the next couple days. We're spacing out the introduction of new foods so we can watch for any reactions.

He's getting out for regular walks with me. I'm dieting and getting out more. He seems to enjoy them. He just takes in the sights. He has only fallen asleep once or twice.

We're taking him to a birthday party in Rose City tomorrow. It will be the farthest he's ever been from home =)

No comments:

Post a Comment