Sunday, May 22, 2011

6 months!

Riley turned 6 months old yesterday!

He didn't care for the bouncy seat all that much before. I don't know why it's called a bouncy seat, it vibrates. It only bounces when he wiggles. I've been putting him in it more lately, though I think he's getting close to the weight limit. It normally entertains him for a little while. And last night ne fell asleep in it for about half an hour lol. I think he enjoys it more now because he can play with the toys. His favorite, is when he can tug the toys off and play with the little strap that holds them on lol.

Here's a few random pictures.




We think we can see the beginning of a tooth in the front, on the top. He's definitely been more cranky, and sometimes you can tell he's in pain. We've been giving him a little baby pain relief here and there, it's been approved by the pediatrician.

He's back to eating rice cereal, but we've been putting a tablespoon of pears in it to make it taste better. He's eating it much better now than he was before.

Went to some yard sales on Saturday and got him lots of clothes. I also picked up a Pooh Bear walker, we've been wanting to get him a walker. But he's not tall enough! His feet touch in the bouncy, but not the walker. Oh well, at least we have it for when he is tall enough. I also found him a crib soother that lights up and plays nature sounds and music, it's the one I had on the registry and have been thinking of getting but it's not cheap. I haven't put batteries in it yet but I've been told it works.

Also got myself some high heeled boots and a nice purse. My feet went up a size when I was pregnant and haven't been able to wear any of my nice shoes. I thought it would be okay to get something for me, even though it was cheap. Make me feel a little more like myself and less like a sloppy mess lol

No comments:

Post a Comment